Process Commissioning Engineer - Nyhamna Expension Project
Søk på stillingen
Process Commissioning Engineer - Nyhamna Expansion Project
The position is for Process Commissioning Engineer from in Oslo. Afterthat a position is foreseen from 01.01.2015 starting in Stord or at a European Yard and transfer to Nyhamna 01.10.2015 until project end 01.10.2016. Position in Nyhamna is based on 14/21Rotation.
- Act as (Pre-) Commissioning Engineer Process within the Nyhamna Project during the preparationand execution phase.
- Ensure that the Health, Safety Environment (HSE) aspects are thoroughly considered, planned,implemented and followed up for commissioning activities.
- Deputy for (Pre-) Commissioning Manager
Main tasks - Preparation phase
- Maintain commissioning system definition for process systems
- Maintain and develop WEFS (commissioning activity diagrams) for process systems
- Aid in the development of the (pre-)commissioning schedule for process systems
- Develop detailed step by step commissioning test procedures for own systems
- Give discipline input to commissioning test procedures for other systems
- Prepare (pre-)commissioning scope in MIPS
- Participate and represent (pre-) commissioning team in safety and engineering reviews such asHAZID, HAZOP, 3D Model
- Participate in development of multidiscipline plant start-up and performance test procedures
- Participate in development of work instructions for execution phase
- Definition of temporary systems, test equipment, special tools, consumables and first fills
- Evaluate commissioning and operation spares
- Participate in Vendor FAT’s and final inspections
Main tasks - Execution phase
- System punch-out, multi discipline punch walks and MC handover activities
- Use ITR-B (Inspection and Test Records for pre-commissioning) to check process scope of workand update check status in MIPS
- Execute pre-commissioning activities in accordance with commissioning plans and procedures.
- Prepare handover to Company commissioning team for pre-commissioning activities
- Provide progress reporting regarding own activities.
- Assist Company in execution of commissioning activities in accordance with commissioning plansand procedures.
- 3-5 years college or university education
- Min. 5 years relevant site experience
- Long relevant experience may compensate for less formal education
- English written and verbally
- Office Applications and MIPS
NECON – generous, engaging, innovative and a contributor to mutual development
- Stability by permanent employment in a well-established engineering company
- One employer – many contractors – gives you wide experience from different environments and
- Exciting tasks with the biggest players within the oil, gas and onshore industries
- 24 hours accident insurance
- Health insurance
- Professional development through NECON's competence development fund and training evenings
- Extensive social program, such as excursions to Folgefonna, Holmenkollstafetten, tapas
course, family days at a popular science centre etc.
- Support for your physical development and exercise/nutrition guidance
- Company cottages in Norway and apartment in Spain