We need a skilled IT-professional with solid understanding of, and ability to prevent and handle, industrial cybersecurity challenges.
Tasks and responsibility:
The Cybersecurity will be responsible for protecting the networks and data systems from cyber threats, hereby:
- Develop and implement secure network solutions
- Architect and engineer secure system integrations
- Develop and implement security procedures and policies
- Perform risk and vulnerability analysis
- Penetration testing
- MSc or BSc in Computer Engineering, Information Technologies, IT security or equivalents.
- Experience from Information/Network security roles, hereby network design and architecture
- Knowledge of risk assessment technologies and methods.
- Understanding of computer forensics and security breach protocols.
- Updated knowledge of the latest computer and mobile technology
- Familiar with cybersecurity trends and the latest advances in virus software, virus detection, firewall architecture, and content filtering
- Experience with automation and configuration tools/framework
- Strong understanding of computer code, and preferably skills in relevant client and server software programming and databases
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, hereby ability to explain complex computer and data issues to high-level management and decision-makers, as well as co-workers.
- Strong attention to details, and proven ability in problem-solving.
- Proficiency in English – both written and spoken.
- Preferable Norwegian B-2 level.
Work location: Bergen, but Oslo, Stavanger or other locations can also be relevant
Startup: Sep 1st or ASAP
Deadline: We assess applications on an ongoing basis