Due to increased activity in Subsea Well Intervention, we seek an Assistant Well Supervisor
Task and responsibilities
- Follow up operations with concerning working environment, safety and the external environment including conducting safety inspections together with the contractor's management, and participating in safety meetings, and safety delegate meetings.
- Ensure that the personnel participating in the work, the work that is executed and the services/equipment that are delivered are at the quality stipulated in the guidelines through governing documentation, programmes, agreements and contracts.
- Ensure that the personnel participating in the work has a methodology of identifying and handle risk.
- Ensure that results from risk assessments are communicated and taken into account in the work that is performed.
- Ensure that personnel on training are exposed to job training as effectively as possible.
- Safeguarding Company responsibility for follow-up of the service rig/well intervention vessel maintenance system, and for ensuring, through use of verifications, that the contractor upholds their responsibilities.
- Submit proposals for improvements to governing documentation, programs and procedures, and for ensuring that any non-conformities are reported and processed, as well as follow-up of necessary corrective actions.
- Ensure that quality data and quality non-conformance (both positive and negative) are reported
- Follow up the operation regarding planned activities according to programs, plans and operational procedures.
- Hold and participate in meetings together with the contractor and service companies in order to review operation plans and associated risk assessment and SJA.
- Staying continuously updated on the progress of the operation and monitoring important operative parameters in order to effect optimal operation and to obviate/minimize the consequences of any problems that might occur.
- Actively using the operational community/discipline network in order to raise the quality of their own work, and to contribute to experience transfer to other units/projects.
- Provide input to the Well Supervisor with regard to the choice of equipment/services and for ensuring that these are ordered and delivered at the correct time.
- Attestation of received services/deliveries and for evaluation of the quality of these in accordance with established procedures and power of authorization.
- Actively participating in experience transfer in their own unit as well as across units, and for ensuring approved reporting from the allocated unit to the office execute all reporting to the office and for obtaining specialist support from this as required.
- Ensure that quality data is reported in DBR and that quality deviations (both positive and negative) are registered in Synergi
- Synergi HSE reporting as required.
- Verify documentation that stipulates the well status at takeover and at handover to operations.
- Participate in work in their own unit outside the normal roster as required.
- Worked as Assistant Well Supervisor for minimum 1 year preferably with subsea intervention.
- University or higher technical education. Relevant experience may compensate for formal qualifications.
- Hold a valid IWCF – Well control certificate.
- Experience as Assistant Well Supervisor on NCS.
- Fluent English and Norwegian.
- Ability to live by «I am safety» expectations.
- Strong leadership qualifications, and ability to communicate and motivate personnel.
- Analytic and hands-on to relevant details Focused on results.
- Confident and self-driven.
- A lean mindset.
- Carrier of the Company’s culture.
Work location: Offshore on rotation
Duration: 2 x 6 months
Deadline for application: ASAP.
Applications will be handled on an ongoing basis, and latest within 20th April 2021