Necon is looking for a Process Engineer with experience from projects, modifications and design of Hydrocarbon process systems.
- Technical responsibility for process systems and barriers (e.g. PS5 PS8, PS12) for plants in operation.
- Initiation and follow-up of maintenance activities and modification projects.
- University degree or higher technical education within Process Technology.
- Minimum 4 years' experience from projects, modifications and design of Hydrocarbon process systems.
- Knowledge of applicable technical standards and process engineering tools such as Unisim.
- Familiar with technical barriers and requirements for safe operation.
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills.
Due date: ASAP, applications will be handled at an ongoing basis
Work Location: Bergen, Stavanger and Trondheim
Duration: 6 months, with possible extension of 2 x 6 months