We are looking for a Project Manager for a leading O&G company, for topside and subsea modification and maintenance projects.
- Contribute to safe, efficient, and sustainable operations, maintenance, modifications and decommissioning of operated installations.
- Lead and manage a portfolio of sanctioned topside and subsea modifications and maintenance projects, either in the early/study or execution phase.
- Responsibilities from safety, risk assessment and management, cost control, economic analysis, vendors’ contract management, and all the way to execution, completion, and evaluation.
- Work closely amongst others, with technical professionals, suppliers, external contractors, and task leaders; and engaging a wide spectrum of internal and external stakeholders.
- Be part of a competence center of highly skilled project leaders, engineers, and advisors, and contribute to implementing competence strategy within the discipline.
- University or higher technical education.
- Relevant experience may compensate for formal qualifications.
- Experience within Operations, Modifications and Maintenance
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- English and Norwegian
Due Date: Applications handled at an ongoing basis within 08.10.2021
Duration: 1 year, with possible extensions
Location: Stjørdal or Harstad