Due to increased activity, we are looking for experienced engineers to lead projects within Energy, Maritime and Construction.
Project manager will manage a defined project or a portfolio of projects accordingly to Contract.
- Coordinate all project activities needed to deliver contracted scope on time and within budget.
- Ensure good interfaces between Project, Client, other Contractors and other Stakeholders involved.
- Manage the project organization, and secure optimal information flow within the project
- Follow up project plans and ensure that necessary recourses are assigned in order to meet objectives.
- Ensure QA and HSE policy according to company policies.
- Report project progress
- Report internally deviations from contract, budget, specifications and project plans
- Issue VOR in case of variations introduced by the Client
- Bachelor or Masters degree
- Technical or Engineer background, with experience from Energy, Maritime or Construction.
- Experience as Project Manager or Lead Engineer
- Experience may compensate for lack of formal education.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Familiar with Norwegian regulations and standards.
- Preferable some formal skills within project management, such as , Prince2, PMP/PMMP
- Good knowledge of project managment- and administrative tools, i.e MS Project, PIMS, ProCoSys, SAP
- Proficient in English and Norwegian - working language
Project Periode: 1-2 years with possible extensions or fixed position
Due Date: Applications are processed continously