We are looking for experienced Senior Purchasers for a position within Subsea Engineering Renewables and Construction team. The position will be in the gas compression and a power from shore project
- Contribute to our internal business partners’ overall success by executing high quality procurement tasks towards projects within Engineering & Construction, Subsea, Renewables, and Equipment categories.
- Overall responsibility will be all purchasing activities and processes towards EPC contractor.
- Manage, plan and coordinate Company’s work related to purchase of equipment, bulk and other materials.
- Establish and maintain procurement strategies within own area.
- The Power from Shore aspect of the project provides an opportunity to build competence towards the electrified future.
- Minimum 7+ years of purchasing experience, preferably from EPC/EPmA perspective.
- Able to both work independently and collaborate close with the rest of the team.
- Good negotiations and communications skills and a proactive approach
- Good knowledge about contract follow-up, regulations, Contiki and SAP or be able to quickly acquire new knowledge and become acquainted with new tools
Due Date: ASAP, applications will be handled at an ongoing basis
Duration: 1 year with options/possible extensions
Location: Bergen. Other locations may be considered.