We are looking for engineers with higher degree in Materials Technology, preferable with experience from O&G or Maritime industry.
Description of tasks and responsibilities
- Project execution, testing in field and laboratory
- Develop way of solving problem and implements solutions for the client, incl. budgeting and proposal preparation
- Team member and contribution to projects in the company or with clients
- Participation in technology development projects
- BSc or MSc within materials technology, combined with operational experience from offshore/ onshore industry or mechanical work.
- Unique interest in mechanical design including 3D modelling, strength calculations
- Interest in new technologies, e.g 3D printing/ additive manufacturing
- Experience from materials testing or industrial production plant
- Knowledge to industrial standards and framework within materials technology
- Customer oriented mindset
- Excellent communication skills
Due date: Applications handled on an ongoing basis
Duration: 1 year, possible extensions