We are looking for a Senior Completion Engineer for an O&G company (Operator) in Stavanger.
- Ensures that well completions, interventions and testing operations are planned and performed in a safe manner in conformance to VE standards and in compliance to local legislation; and that well objectives are achieved timely, within budget, to the expected quality and without any adverse effects to the environment.
- Support and adhere to teamwork culture.
- Work with Lead and Senior engineers on “life cycle” completion designs, technical scopes of work for third party services and tendering/evaluation strategies
- Preparation of the Basis of Well Design & Competion design documents
- Preparation of detailed specifications for completion equipment
- Preparation of the Completion Program and Detailed Operational Procedures
- Plan wells using all available siftware, i.e. Stress Check, Wellcat, WellPlan.
- Torque and Drag, Swab and Surge, etc. modeling
- Assessement of the completion related risks and proposal of mitigations
- Evaluation of future well intervention requirements, methods and equipment
- Monitor well performance in accordance with Reservoir Dept. in order to provide expertise and advice for well optimization
- Assistance and verification of preparation of call-offs for required materials and services accordingly to the program and contract
- Preparation of budget and AFE timings and costs based on historical completion performance and follow up cost accruals
- Support the consent and discharge permit application processes
- Monitor and support the well execution process
- Support the well handover and certification process
- Verify that the appropriate technical standards and reporting requirements are met for the activities in question
- Preparation of End of Well Reports, ensuring that best practices and lessons learned are captured, shared, documented and followed up
- BSc or MSc degree in relevant subject
- 5 years experience in well operations or less if provided with specific training/school on completion and drilling
- Completion activity, workover and well intervention operation
- Well Testing (Oil), Well Testing (Gas), Gravel Pack, Gas Lift, Dual Completion, Perforating Technique, Compl.& WO experience
- High Profile Compl., WO-Rigless: Intelligent Completions
- Well Stimulation (Acid), Fluids Design&Eng., Simultaneous Production, WellboreStability, Sand Production/Prediction&Control
- Lower, intermediate and upper completion, MLTs, SCE Selection, TSA, corrosion, material selection, perforation, stimulation, wireline, logging, artificial lift, Sub sea, Smart completion, time cost estimate, LWIV. CT, HWU, Well control
Due Date: Applications will be handled at an ongoing basis
Duration: 2 years