We are looking for an experienced completion engineer for one of the largest exploration and production companies on the NCS.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Prepare detailed completion program and follow-up completion activities.
- Prepare detailed spesification of equipment, Well Design and Completion Design.
- Assist in preparation of scope of work for tendering and evaluation strategies.
- Prepare Detailed Operational Procedures (DOP).
- Conduct assessment of risks with proposal of mitigating factors.
- Prepare Torque and Drag-, and Swab and Surge simulations.
- Advice other disiplines to optimize well activities.
- Prepare budget, costs and AFE timing.
- Finalize End of Well Report (EOWR), capture learnings and update best practice documents.
- Ensure technical standards and reporting requirements.
Education, experience and competence:
- Minimum Bachelor in Engineering or similar.
- Minimum 5 yrs experience with subsea completion, workover and well interventions.
- Good knowledge of well planning software, i.e. WellPlan, Wellcat.
- Prefeerable experience within Well Testing, Gas Lift, Perforations, Well Stimulation, Well stability and MLT.
- Good collaboration skills.
Work location: Stavanger.
Start: May 1st, or according to agreement.
Duration: 2 years.
Deadline for applications: April 18th