Are you our new CTO - developing advanced IIoT sensors including signal transmissions for the global process industry?
On behalf of our Client we are looking for a young and inspirational CTO to lead the technical team. The company owns the whole delivery-chain from IIoT sensor idea to scalable business. CTO will take responsibility for the company's general technology developement, as well for R&D projects and development of new sensor technology and associated communication systems. If you have a background related to this, and would like to work for a company that is big enough to make huge international impact, but small enough to meet the Managment at the coffe machine, this might a great opportunity for you.
The company is developing advanced IIoT sensors including signal transmissions for the global process industry and is bringing new advanced technology to the marked. The ambition is to become a strong partner for its customers when it comes to condition monitoring using wireless sensor technology and data transmissions. Development is based on nRF SoC (by Nordic).
Tasks and responsibility
As CTO you will have the opportunity to influence the company’s technology choices, opportunities, goals and solutions, as such you will have:
- Responsibility for R&D projects including further development of our sensor platform related to IIoT
- Responsibility for the development of new sensor technology and associated communication systems
- Responsibility for the company’s general technology development (roadmap)
- At start, this is not a highly administrative position as the CTO will also be hands-on in much of the development work related to sensors and communication.
- The CTO will participate in the company's management team as well as be the Lead of the Technical Area, hence the CTO will also be essential in further development of this department.
- The company's ambition is to attract highly skilled personnel resources in its field of expertise in order to build a strong technical unit. As a CTO, you will also be an advisor to your technical team
- Preferable Masters degree within Embedded Computing System, Electronic system design & Innovation or Electronics & telecommunications.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ relevant experience.
- Independent and goal-oriented
- Systematic and solution-oriented
- Very good communication skills - both towards customers and internally
- Good collaboration and management skills
- Professional English, written and oral
- Interested in and passionate for software development and new technology
Don't hesitate: We process applications continously.
- Competitive conditions
- One employer – many contractors – gives you wide experience from different environments and projects
- Exciting assignments with small and big players in the IT, energy, oil and gas, construction and other onshore industries
- 24 hour accident insurance and good health insurance
- Professional development through NECON expertise funds and courses evenings
- Personal follow-up of department managers who also are engineers with extensive industry experience
NECON is an engineering and consulting company that supply engineering and specialist expertise to IT, energy, oil and gas, the construction industry and other oneshore industries.
We live by our values; NECON shall be a generous, engaging and innovative employer. The value goal of NECON is to contribute positively to each other's success