December 3, 2023
– It has gone incredibly fast, but that's because it has been so fun to go to work. I know I've made the right choice, says Daniel W. Langøen.
Langøen has completed his first half-year as client and consultant manager at NECON and does not regret accepting the position. The man from Austrheim has been impressed by the mentality and culture at NECON. When he started the job, he highlighted the company's core values; Generous, Engaging, Enhancing each other, and Innovative. According to Langøen, these are values that one really sees reflected in the everyday work life as an employee at NECON.
– In NECON, they are really happy to give people opportunities. It doesn't matter if you get a job through NECON or accept other options that come up. Here, they want the best for people. It shows that the company's culture is excellent, and it's very lovely to see. It's something I recognize in my values. Both NECON and I have a genuine interest in people.
Also read: – Too exciting to turn down
The learning curve has been steep, but Langøen still feels that he has been able to make his mark on the company. Just as he has been involved in giving new opportunities to people, he has had the chance to develop NECON further.
– NECON should be a company that thinks a little differently. We should be the ones who are skilled and dare to take steps, and I feel that we are. Here, I feel that I can share my thoughts and that they are heard.
– What would you say is the biggest lesson learned?
– I'm used to sitting on the other end of the table negotiating contracts, but here, I have to negotiate on two levels simultaneously – both for the client and the candidate. This means that you have to think and act at a high pace. If it takes too long, you lose both the client and the candidate. Having said that, this is something that motivates me. I love the pressure, says Langøen.
When asked if there is a specific memory or event he wants to share, there is no shortage of stories to mention. The common denominator for most concerns the culture at NECON. How the company acts towards customers and candidates. This is something that has truly impressed him.
– I feel that NECON cares about people. They sincerely want the best for people. It pleases us if we've helped someone get new and better opportunities, even if they don't accept an offer from NECON. I think that's incredibly fun to be a part of.
Dec 3, 2023
– I know I've made the right choice
In May, Daniel Wammen Langøen started his position as client and consultant manager at NECON. This is how he summarizes his first half-year at the company.Read more
Nov 23, 2023
Warm Success in the Winter Cold
Nearly 800 enthusiastic Western Norwegians completed the season's second race of the NECON Winter Carousel.Read more
Nov 2, 2023
The Project Manager's Key to Success
– It's surprisingly easy to step in and do a good job when everyone pulls in the same direction.Read more
Sep 15, 2023
The chaos pilot from Sognefjord
Initially, Lars Lindland-Talle had no plans to change jobs, but then he was tipped off about an exciting opportunity.Read more
May 22, 2023
– Too Exciting to turn down
Exciting things are happening at NECON these days. This month, Daniel Wammen Langøen started his position as Customer and Consultant Manager at the company.Read more
Oct 3, 2022
Sign up for NECON Vinterkarusellen
Take part in Western Norway's largest winter carousel and keep in shape until summer.Read more
Sep 23, 2022
Enters new cooperation agreement
NECON continues as the primary sponsor of NECON Vinterkarusellen - the largest of its kind in Western Norway.Read more
Sep 13, 2022
Secured a permanent job via NECON
During the autumn of 2018, Tommy Aase accepted a job interview at NECON. After getting access to several exciting opportunities and projects, he does not regret his decision.Read more
Nov 3, 2021
Well done race!
Over 500 active souls from Bergen participated in the season's first race of NECON Vinterkarusellen.Read more
Sep 9, 2021
Registration for NECON Vinterkarusellen has opened
Now you can sign up for NECON Vinterkarusellen and keep in shape throughout the autumn and winter.Read more
Sep 7, 2021
We're updating our job portal
NECON will soon launch a completely new job portal. This means that the site may have some bugs.Read more
Mar 26, 2021
New asset joins the team
Jørn Daniel Opsahl joins NECON as customer and consultant manager.Read more
Mar 24, 2021
This year's NECON Vinterkarusellen is unfortunately over.
COVID-19 stops five of eight races of NECON Vinterkarusellen.Read more
Dec 21, 2020
Merry Christmas from NECON
2020 has been a "different" year with many significant challenges, but we got through it together.Read more
Nov 5, 2020
NECON Vinterkarusellen has finally started
About 500 runners finished this season's first race of NECON Vinterkarusellen at Fana Stadion this week.Read more
Jun 21, 2020
NECON & Covid-19
This spring and summer, the world and our society have been in a very demanding and confusing situation. Many of us have experienced great uncertainty related to our family and friends' health and work situation.Read more