September 15, 2023
- I wouldn't have left Kongsberg Maritime for just anything, says Lars Lindland-Talle.
The 42-year-old Sognefjord native never expected to become a consultant just a few months ago. He was happy in his role as an Electrical Design Engineer at Kongsberg Maritime.
- Initially, I didn't envision switching jobs. I was very happy at Kongsberg Maritime.
Then the perfect opportunity arose, which also came with better conditions. The 42-year-old sought a challenging position. Once the ball started rolling, he didn't take long to accept an assignment through NECON as a Senior System Engineer at Enhanced Drilling.
- I have no regrets at all. Now I work with very exciting equipment in a good environment with great people. Here, I really get to challenge myself with larger projects and a lot of responsibility. This is something I really enjoy.
Lindland-Talle struggles to describe a typical day at work. There is nothing like a typical day at Enhanced Drilling. Some days, equipped with a helmet and safety shoes, he's in the workshop conducting tests. Other days, his hours are spent reviewing drawings, spreadsheets, and responding to emails. He has also had the opportunity for an offshore trip to observe company equipment in operation. He appreciates the combination of theory and practice.
- I love practical work, but I've developed a greater appreciation for planning and organization over the years. Here, I get a perfect blend of both.
NECON is one of the reputable consulting firms that can offer exciting opportunities and permanent employment.
Read also: Secured a Permanent Job via NECON
The Sognefjord native enjoys his new life as a NECON consultant in Enhanced Drilling but doesn't think it suits everyone. Some qualities and qualifications are essential to have in your toolkit.
- You must be curious and a good chaos pilot. Your task is to solve a problem for the company, but you won't be given a step-by-step guide for what to do at different times. You have to figure that out for yourself. In that case, you need to showcase yourself by being self-driven and having a high level of execution.
Nov 23, 2023
Warm Success in the Winter Cold
Nearly 800 enthusiastic Western Norwegians completed the season's second race of the NECON Winter Carousel.Read more
Nov 2, 2023
The Project Manager's Key to Success
– It's surprisingly easy to step in and do a good job when everyone pulls in the same direction.Read more
Sep 15, 2023
The chaos pilot from Sognefjord
Initially, Lars Lindland-Talle had no plans to change jobs, but then he was tipped off about an exciting opportunity.Read more
May 22, 2023
– Too Exciting to turn down
Exciting things are happening at NECON these days. This month, Daniel Wammen Langøen started his position as Customer and Consultant Manager at the company.Read more
Oct 3, 2022
Sign up for NECON Vinterkarusellen
Take part in Western Norway's largest winter carousel and keep in shape until summer.Read more
Sep 23, 2022
Enters new cooperation agreement
NECON continues as the primary sponsor of NECON Vinterkarusellen - the largest of its kind in Western Norway.Read more
Sep 13, 2022
Secured a permanent job via NECON
During the autumn of 2018, Tommy Aase accepted a job interview at NECON. After getting access to several exciting opportunities and projects, he does not regret his decision.Read more
Nov 3, 2021
Well done race!
Over 500 active souls from Bergen participated in the season's first race of NECON Vinterkarusellen.Read more
Sep 9, 2021
Registration for NECON Vinterkarusellen has opened
Now you can sign up for NECON Vinterkarusellen and keep in shape throughout the autumn and winter.Read more
Sep 7, 2021
We're updating our job portal
NECON will soon launch a completely new job portal. This means that the site may have some bugs.Read more
Mar 26, 2021
New asset joins the team
Jørn Daniel Opsahl joins NECON as customer and consultant manager.Read more
Mar 24, 2021
This year's NECON Vinterkarusellen is unfortunately over.
COVID-19 stops five of eight races of NECON Vinterkarusellen.Read more
Dec 21, 2020
Merry Christmas from NECON
2020 has been a "different" year with many significant challenges, but we got through it together.Read more
Nov 5, 2020
NECON Vinterkarusellen has finally started
About 500 runners finished this season's first race of NECON Vinterkarusellen at Fana Stadion this week.Read more
Jun 21, 2020
NECON & Covid-19
This spring and summer, the world and our society have been in a very demanding and confusing situation. Many of us have experienced great uncertainty related to our family and friends' health and work situation.Read more